How you can get THREE bottles of oils FREE for Australians this month!
If you reside in Australia or New Zealand this months Spring specials with doTERRA are totally worth paying attention to.
When you place a 200 point order these three oils (Citrus Bloom, Red Mandarin and Lemon Myrtle) worth $134 wholesale will come totally free! Best of all these oils are NOT available to purchase at all currently, so the ONLY ways to get your hands on them is by placing an order or joining as a new customer this month.
Uses and info on these three FREE oils
More about these Spring oils: learn why these three oils are so special
This lifting oil is native to Australia and amazing for cleaning surfaces or as food flavouring. This oil can be used topically, diffused or internally.
- Try making a spray bottle with water, a little white vinegar and 5 drops of Lemon Myrtle + 5 drops Wild Orange. Shake and spray. Not only gets rid of grease and grime with ease but your home will smell amazing, naturally!
- Add a drop of Lemon Myrtle to your skin cleanser in the morning? It’s incredibly purifying for the skin.
- Why not try Lemon Myrtle and Eucalyptus essential oil as an all natural air freshener? Add to a glass spritzer with water or diffuse when guests are coming round. Or try Lemon Myrtle, Bergamot and Peppermint/Spearmint.
- Tastes delicious in a salad dressing, rubbed on Roast chicken and baked veggies, or added into chutneys and sauces.
- Lemon Myrtle is also calming, balancing and emotionally known as the Oil of Clarifying. Helps clear out fogginess or that autopilot state. Feel like you’re circling or stuck in unproductive thoughts? Lemon Myrtle can help calm and redirect erratic thoughts – see snapshot from the Emotions book
🌷Citrus Bloom – Spring Blend 🌷
People went absolutely NUTS over this limited edition blend for Mothers day. This new blend from doTERRA is said to be one of the best ever. Its a combination of citrus and floral is blissfully uplifting – great for self-esteem and reigniting the fires within when they have become dampened, Or just to make the house smell amazing. Citrus Bloom contains – Greek Wild Orange, Pink Grapefruit, Lavender, Roman Chamomile, and Magnolia that creates a sweet scent to promote feelings of joy and happiness for your day. This is the ultimate spring time blend Anna the kids say it smells a bit like Skittles or Jelly beans 🍭🍭🍬🍬
- Diffuse it – I love it with something woody or a fir oil to add some grounding (if you want grounding try it with Siberian Fir, Cedarwood or Balance)
- Use on aromatherapy jewellery
- Mix into roller and wear as your daily purefume.
- Make a divine personal spritzer or room lifting mist It’s such a beautiful blend of uplifting citruses and calming, balancing florals.
While Green Mandarin essential oil comes from the unripened fruit of the mandarin tree, Red Mandarin—also known as Tangor and Temple Orange—comes from mature mandarin fruit and is sourced in Brazil. It can be used all three ways, but is especially popular in uplifting perfumes or diffuser blends.
- Uplift and awaken: Take a drop in your hands, rub together and breathe deep – like any citrus oil, Red Mandarin has incredibly uplifting properties.
- Diffuse for a joyous aroma. I like it mixed with Lime and Tangerine.
- Emotionally this is the Oil of childlike perspective. According to the Emotions and Essential Oils book- this Oil helps to see life through childlike eyes and appreciate the sweetness, wonder and innocence in life.
- Can help with the feelings of flatness or overwhelm around life or parenting. Use when weighed down by responsibility, stressed, exhaustion or are discouraged.
- It will help bring you back to seeing and appreciating the sweetness in life, wonder in parenting, help you feel refreshed and find joy in the simple moments.
200 point ideas for your Spring Wellness Box
If you are already a doTERRA customer, here are some combinations of things you could order in September to qualify for these FREE oils.
For new customers
If you are not yet a doTERRA customer, you can join with one of the above combinations + $35 or choose a starter kit which includes your wholesale member discounts, support, recipes and lots more as one of my customers.
Get more info on all the Starter kits here
Learn more about our most popular starter kit for families – the Home Esssentials kit – which includes 10 x full sized bottles and a diffuser.
Learn why this kit will help you overhaul your life, your home and your health if you are ready to take a big step towards wellness – all about the Natures Solution kit.
If you are keen to become a new customer and grab these amazing Spring special you can jump in and order your oils here
And for you current oil lovers, jump in and edit your Loyalty rewards order today, then download your complimentary E-book on how to use these sublime oils, prepared by the blending Queen Vanessa Jean. Get your ebook download here
About the author
Bree Taylor Molyneaux is a Brisbane based women’s self-care and wellness coach specialising in emotional self care. Read more of her blogs on self care and essential oil wellness here.
She most often supports women with challenges in fertility, pregnancy + birth, birth trauma, motherhood + parenting and travels Australia offering workshops on natural wellness solutions for families.
As a trained a Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner, HypnoBirthing® educator and personal renewal facilitator, Bree also supports women all around the world with 1on1 coaching and also has a range of hypnosis downloads available on iTunes.