The WILD WOMAN’S CIRCLE™
- Awareness of your emotions as they arise.
- The ability to speak your boundaries, a Yes or a No clearly and confidently.
- Genuine communication and expressions of vulnerabilty, with a open heart.
- A health relationship to your own needs, wants desires and sensual body.
THIS what an embodied woman experiences when she is in touch with her body, her truth and is un-apologetically herself. This is essence the Wild Woman.
The Wild Woman’s Circle™
This is an invitation for you to engage with yourself—with your living, feeling body as a portal to unlocking who you truly are.
To engage with the innate wisdom of your body. To peel back layers of coping and contractions, closure and old habit. To release heartache, grief and trauma. To come back to yourself, the wild, glorious, untamed part of who you are, that holds power and wisdom. To claim the pleasure that is your birthright.
The Wild Woman is a part of each of us. She is connected to all things in nature, including her own body, whom she cares for and utilizes as an instrument of perception. She represents the part of each woman that comes from nature and is part of nature.
Each of us has that native, embodied wisdom—a wild, untamed, undomesticated body-mind and heart that know what is true for us. This looks and feels different for each woman, and no two are ever alike.
The Wild Woman Circle™ is an experiential engagement into who you are as a woman, not as a fixed idea or a template, but rather as a gentle unfolding of your gifts, talents and natural abilities.
The Wild Woman’s Circle is based on Michaela Boehm’s body of work “The Wild Woman’s Way®”. Through exercises, movement, dance, consideration and ritual you will discover how you express as a woman and experience a deepening of your relationship to yourself and those around you.
You will learn in and through your body how to express yourself, with an intimate partner and in your daily lives.
The Wild Woman Circle™
is an experiential engagement into
who you are as a woman.
Not as a fixed idea or a template,
but rather as a gentle unfolding
of your gifts, talents and natural abilities.
Each Wild Woman’s Circle™ offers 4 elements of engagement:
* Each Circle starts with a Check in, which allows you to be seen, heard and expressed. You’ll join a dedicated tribe of women who you can practice and play with.
* Embodiment is an invitation to “come back into the body.” It is the process of becoming alive to the signals our bodies perceives and sends.
You will engage in movement and exercises that sensitize and enliven your body and awaken yourself to what’s truly present within you.
* Explore your personal expression of the Feminine through Partnered movement, dialogue or small group exercises with other women.
* We close each gathering with a meaningful and potent Ritual as a means to connect with and come home yourself and your divine nature.
What women are saying
The Wild Woman’s circle came to me at the perfect time. The embodiment practices reconnected me with my body in the most gentle and nourishing way.
A beautiful ritual of intention, and the opportunity to share brought the circle to a close perfectly. Thank you Bree 💚
Bree is a natural facilitator. Her tone, manner and pace are absolutely perfect for guided meditation and women’s work. She brings a calm but confident approach to facilitating.
I especially appreciated how you gave clear instructions and guided us all the way through.