Do you sometimes struggle with getting enough sleep, not have enough energy, suffer through variable moods, time of month discomforts, winter threats, or tummy challenges?
Want to overhaul your health with some powerful natural remedies to revolutionize your families health care approach?
Here is a chance to replace any sugar filled, toxic or chemist bought pharmaceuticals you are using and invest in 100% pure, ethical, sustainably sourced essential oils.
There is a perfect kit for every budget and needs, but today I want to share my top pick as far as essential oil starter kits go – The Natures Solutions kit.
I truly wish I had bought this kit when I first joined dōTERRA; let me tell you why.
Firstly, it saves $451 on buying the oils individually!
Secondly, many of these oils are in my First Aid Kit and used as daily Mood Management oils, which means we use them literally all the time.
And thirdly, all of these oils can really change how you and your family approach illness, sickness or your reliance on outside healthcare providers.
Breakdown of the Natures Solutions kit
It includes 10 Powerful blends
- Purify (I use this in my washing machine to neutralise odours, and on bites and stings in my first aid kit)
- AromaTouch (a lovely massage blend which can be diffused to make your house smell great, massaged into a loved ones body, or added to a bath or foot soak.
- Citrus Bliss (lovely diffused for mood support, this uplifting blend inspires creativity and also makes a lovely perfume)
- Lavender Peace (great for soothing emotions, this is a lovely oil for topical use or diffusing at bedtime or when things could be calmer)
- Smart and Sassy (add to your water for pre and post workout endurance and to keep you going between meals)
- Past Tense (soothes muscle discomforts in the upper shoulders and neck, just roll it on)
- Clary Calm (brilliant for that time of the month, roll this on to the womb area and wrists during your monthly cycle or everyday as needed)
- Ice Blue (apply topically to tight, sore or strained muscles)
- DigestZen (apply topically to the stomach for fast relief, or add to water and drink before or after a meal)
- Easy Air (diffuse in the bedroom for a well rested sleep in winter, or apply topically to the chest and upper back)
- OnGuard (diffuse all day round in germ season, make your own hand spray, or apply topically to the spine, base of feet and back of neck preventatively)
Plus individual oils
- Frankincense (the King of oils, great for skin, soothing emotions, diffused for a calmer room and many other things!)
- Lemon (add to your cleaning products, water bottle or salad dressing, and lovely diffused for a positive lift)
- Lavender (diffuse to calm the room, add to your bath, or apply topically)
- Peppermint (diffuse for an uplift, apply topically for muscle relief)
- Tea Tree (add to your cleaning products, or apply topically to irritated skin)
- Lemongrass (diffuse to clear away negative energy, add to your curries or soups, apply topically for muscle relief)
- Oregano (great for germ fighting, take internally with a veggie capsule)
AND a carrier oil for topical dilution of your oils, Correct X (first aid ointment) and Ice Blue Rub (for sore muscles or pre/post workout). Along with wooden oil storage box and ultra sonic diffuser!
PLUS on-top of all that you also get these lovely personal care products made with the On Guard protective blend– 2 x OnGuard foaming handwash (clean hands without the nasties), OnGuard beadlets and OnGuard toothpaste (flouride free and tastes great!!)
Can you see why this is such a great all rounder kit for a health conscious family, or someone who wants to get moving towards a life of wellness? Order yours Starter Kit here for AUD $635 plus shipping.
I am here to help you find the perfect kit for your budget and needs, so if this isn’t it get in touch and we can chat further! Or if you want to explore more uses for essential oils I have a growing range of blog topics here.
About the author
Bree Taylor Molyneaux is a Brisbane based self-care and wellness coach specialising in emotional self care for women.
She supports women with challenges in fertility, pregnancy + birth, birth trauma, motherhood + parenting. Bree runs retreats on self-care, offers a range of wellness classes, workshopsand is available for personal coaching in person and online.
You can access her a range of and hypnosis downloads on iTunes.